How to Apply
On-line Application filling and On-line Choice filling for admission to B Ed
2019-20, CHAUDHARY RANBIR SINGH UNIVERSITY, Jind (Haryana)
- Visit the website http://www.hrybed.in or
- Read the “Key Dates”, “Prospectus” and “How to apply”
thoroughly. Visit these websites frequently for latest updates. Admissions will
be purely ONLINE. No written information will be sent to the candidates by post.
Merit, allotment letter etc can only be downloaded.
- New candidates have to register fresh by pressing button “New Registration”.
Fill all fields like name, father’s name, address, qualifying exam details
etc. Mandatory fields are marked with a small red star.
- The seats shall be distributed as 1) Haryana General: 85%. Bonafide Residents of
Haryana come under this Category. Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination
from a University in the State of Haryana will be deemed to be Haryana residents
and will not be required to submit certificate of Bonafide residents of Haryana.
2) All India Category: 15%
- Your merit will depend on the percentage of your qualifying exam. Higher percentage
amongst your UG / PG result will be taken. So fill details of all exams passed.
Fee payment section.
- For depositing of registration and counseling fee of Rs. 1000/- + Late Fee (If any) for General Candidate
and Rs. 625/ - + Late Fee (If any) for SC/BC/PH candidates of Haryana State (non-refundable), visit
website http://www.hrybed.in or
http://www.hrybed.net and click on 'Payment' and generate E-slip of bank
of your choice for cash payment or select any other mode of payment available on
above website for the deposition of registration and counseling fee. The Bank charges
shall be paid by the candidate as given below:
Rs. 6/- per challan
Rs. 6/- per challan
Rs. 6/- per challan
- Debit/Credit Card /Net Banking as below
For Aggregator Services (IPG through PayU)
+ Service Tax
Rs. 15/- SBI & Associate banks and Rs. 10 for others
All debit card (including PNB) routing through Mastercard and Visa
0.75% for less than Rs. 2000/-, 1% for more than Rs. 2000/-
- For Aggregator Services (IPG through Billdesk)
Rs. 15/- SBI & Associate Banks / HDFC/ICICI/Axis Bank and Rs. 10 for others
All Debit Card (including PNB) routing through Mastercard and Visa
0.75% for less than Rs. 2000/- , 1% for more than Rs. 2000/-
+ Service Tax
- When you complete the application, RECHECK all fields. Then press
the button, “Submit to Generate Application No. and Password”.
Your Application no. and password will be generated. They will be displayed on the
screen and will be sent to you through email and SMS as well. In case the application
cannot be submitted then you must have left some field blank. Scroll up and complete
the field marked with a red star or message at bottom in red colour. Then resubmit.
- Keep the Application No. and Password safely with you. It will be required a number
of times to log in and download different items. To log in you have to give your
Application number and Password in the space provided in login section
- After this take a printout of the application (for your reference) and bank’s
challan showing the fees to be deposited in your chosen bank.
- In case you forget your Application no. and / or Password, you can get them by pressing
the button, “Forgot Password”. They will be emailed
to your registered email address.
- On the top of Home page you can see different buttons like, “Home”,
“Key dates” “How to Apply”,
“Seat Matrix”, “Bank List”,
“Advertisement” and “Help desk”.
You can refer to them anytime for necessary guidelines.
- After you deposit your fees in the bank, it takes 1 to
2 days to reconcile your payment. So after depositing your fee you should visit
the website again after a minimum gap of ONE DAY. You should Login and you will
be directed to the choice filling page.
- In case your payment is not reconciled by then, you should
go to tab “My Status”. Press the
button “Fill Transaction ID” and
fill in your Transaction ID. If it matches with the bank record then you will be
directed to the choice filling page. If you still find any problem, report
it to the helpline.
- You can call the helpline nos.
during office hours for technical problems related to filling of Online Application
- Press “Add New Choice” to add new record. Select the
desired District and then desired College and Press “UPDATE”
button. This shall be repeated for adding each new college. You can press button
“Save Choices” in between and again start adding choices
by pressing “Modify Choices”. Finally save the
choices selected. You should select minimum five no. of college choices. There is
no compulsion of selecting maximum number of choices.
- Candidates are permitted to change preference of their Colleges, delete and add
new Colleges any number of times before the last date / time and till they lock
- ‘Add New Choice’ Button is used for adding new College.
- ‘Remove All Choices’ Button is used for removing all
Colleges chosen earlier.
- ‘Interchange Choices’ Button is used to interchange
the two Colleges selected. You have to select the Colleges to be interchanged, by
clicking the boxes in ‘Select’ column.
- ‘Edit Button’ is used to change the College selected
- After using edit option ‘Update’ and ‘Cancel’ Button will
be displayed in its place. ‘Update Button’ is used
to update the changed College. ‘Cancel Button’ is used
to cancel the change done.
- ‘Delete Button’ is used to delete the College chosen
- ‘Up Button’ will shift your College choice up by one
- ‘Down Button’ will shift your College choice down by
one serial number.
- After all operations ‘Save Button’ is used to save
the final choices. It is necessary to save the choices displayed
on Computer screen before closing the website otherwise all information will be
- At the end press “Logout” to end the internet
session. In case you forget to do so the next candidate will not be able to fill
fresh form on the same computer.
- Candidates can Log in and take printout of their application / challan / College
Choices any no. of times. They can modify their choices any no of times before the
Merit generation and Seat Allotment
- On the scheduled date Merit list will be prepared and displayed. All candidates
should verify their details. If your name has not appeared in the list then immediately
inform us and send a scanned copy of your challan and application printout to email@example.com
- On the scheduled date of counseling, the locked choices will be processed. The list
of candidates along with allotted College will be displayed on this website. Allotment
will be done on the basis of Merit, Choices and available seats.
- Candidates should download their allotment letter from the website. They should
approach the allotted college with in permitted time.
- If required the website may remain closed from 7 PM to 8 PM for regular maintenance.